1. As a proud Malaysian, loving mother & cuddly wife i want to dedicate and celebrate the 3 beloved peoples in my life Legoland tickets as their Birthday presents this year. Three of them - unplanned, shared same birthday month (Hubby's 8th, Daughter's 4th & Son's 5th of December). Every year without fail,I am the one who will
stress and impoverished plan where and how to celebrate their special day to make it a memorable ones. If I get those tickets, not only them will be happy,I will be the luckiest and the most successful birthday planner ever!
2. We will be travelling to Johor Bahru this December to attend my bff wedding. After calculating and planning,we realized that we have tight budget end of this year because no bonus U__U, school fees etc. I can't imagine if we just can have a look at the park from outside and telling straight to the kid's face,"sorry kids, we don't have enough money to go in"..HUWAAAAA!!!!
3. I am your loyal customer. Maybank was the first account that I'd opened for my first ever salary.I was working as a waiter of Shakey's Pizza in Kajang back in 1999. The company had no longer exist & to date,I am not working as a waiter now. I have been loyal to this account for more than 10 years and the place that I am working now using Maybank as well.See, we're destined to be together.
4. I have never been late paying my housing loan to you.You want to know why? because you had set an auto-deduction from my account every month ever since ;p .So please consider to give those tickets to your noble,good loan payee.
5. My kids only have ONE set of mini Lego and they kept on fighting over it.To be honest, we can't afford to buy all those expensive Lego set and I am so tired to tidy up those lego thingy when they finished playing . So, if I could bring them to Legoland, it means WORLD to them and me,hehehe.
6. Who doesn't like FREE tickets on earth??And it's a Legoland ticket!! Oh Maybank, just give me. I promise that I will blog about it, shout it out on facebook, twitter, instagram all the pictures.. you just name it! I won't ask no more :)
p/s: kande dinde nk join contest Maybank nih? meh aku share details. All the best uols !!
Blog about “Why Maybank should give me tickets to Legoland” & you could win free tickets!
Maybank - Legoland Bloggers Contest is a contest open to all Malaysian residents. Bloggers will blog about why they would like Maybank to give them tickets to Legoland and they will stand a chance to win tickets to visit Legoland!
11 - 30 September 2012 (Winners can visit Legoland in December 2012 School holidays)
- Grand Prizes - One (1) pair of Season Tickets to Legoland Malaysia
- 10 pairs of Day Passes to Legoland Malaysia
How to participate
- You are required to write a short blog post in your own blog about "Why Maybank should give me tickets to Legoland" (in less than 500 words).
- Judging criteria will include creativity, originality, and elements of humour.
- You are allowed to use images or videos to make your post more interesting.
- After you have published the post in your own blog, you will need to email the details of the submission including your Name, IC Number, Address, Contact Number, and the web link of the post in your blog to firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions apply.